For the latest news click on the articles below.

Response & Patrols Written: 13/11/2013
[Back to Articles]


Every 45 seconds, an attempted burglary takes place in the UK. Every 76 seconds, the housebreakers are successful.

Thatís just one of many scary facts recently released by GJD and IFSEC which has highlighted just how prolific the crimes are in this country.

Other alarming figures show that in 2011 there were 701,000 recorded burglaries, 41% of which were unsuccessful. That still leaves 59% (thatís 417,000 homes) in which property was damaged and possessions stolen.

With 25m households in the country, thatís still 2% of our homes which were targeted in one single year. Suddenly feeling rather vulnerable? Well, thankfully, there is something you can do about it.

As a leading security company based in Bedfordshire, Akita Response & Patrols offer a broad range of services which provide protection and peace of mind for domestic customers. We operate a flexible service on either short or long term contracts, depending on the kind of security care you require.

Think that sounds expensive? Think again. We can perform routine patrols while youíre on holiday from £12/visit (and weíll keep you fully updated) or if you require something more permanent, we can provide a rapid response team linked to your alarm receiving centre for fast action when itís needed most. For more solutions available from Akita contact us now on 01234 780222

With the recent report showing that the average cost of a successful break-in costs around £2,500, itís a shrewd move to reduce the risk of burglary by employing the services of a reliable and licenced security company. Whatís more, your insurance premiums may even be reduced by taking extra security measures.


[Back to Articles]

Rolex did not reach which till a little later on. The actual hr guns about the unique rolex replica sale continue these days, however Rolex attempted numerous rolex replica sale right after the actual ref. 6204 was launched. An additional fascinating style function may be the gold-toned fingers as well as hr guns, that persisted upon numerous rolex replica uk versions with the 1950s. Considering the fact that the actual Rolex Submariner is actually this iconic as well as well-liked view these days, it's fascinating to determine exactly how tag heuer replica sale began. The entire background from the Rolex Submariner, the reason why rolex replica sale created this, that they promoted this, and also the numerous variations which adopted may be the topic for many publications. Therefore we will fake rolex sale this short article with this, as well as if you discover one of these simple ultra-rare Rolex Replicas.